Everyone wants to work out with ease and do it in style. You can also learn all the new tricks that you have always hoped to try. This can be done at the fastest time possible and very easily. Perfect all the skills that you already have and be the very best in your grade. All of this is not magic. The AirTrick is the best mat available for all of this making it possible for everyone and anyone to perfect their technique. This is the best way to progress very fast during your training.
The AirTrick mat is ideal for combining multiple moves in a space that will make you feel like you are on an actual gym floor. The mat can be used as a Parachute target for landings. The AirTrick mat offers the nice bounce of a trampoline that is soft and cushions your crash landings.
The mats are inflatable and deflatable. This allows you to set the pressure to anything. It can be set to be rock-hard or to be bouncy-soft. The range is simply huge and will match what is convenient for you. The deflatable property makes the mat easy to roll up and carry with in your car. This makes it ideal as you can practice anywhere you want.
The prices of the AirTrick mats vary. This is because the mats are custom made. The mats come in different height, length and width. The size will determine the price. Choose the mat that is ideal for you. The minimum mat size for an AirTrick is 4*4m (13*13ft). Depending on the size the price ranges from £3720.00 to £6240.00. This is an affordable price for a training pad that makes your training faster and more rewarding.
The training pad has a number of advantages, some of them include:
- Light and easy to setup
- Customizable pressure
- Inflates and deflates within 5 minutes
- Maintains pressure for long hours
- Easy to roll up hence, portable
- Has a soft take off that ensures injuries are minimal
- Rebound on air makes each jump higher giving you more time to perfect your technique
- Compared to traditional training pads the AirTrick ensures jumps can be repeated more often with reduced chances of having overuse injuries
- Lessened noise while you train due to reduced refilling
- The blower that is required is very light
For you who wants to perfect your technique make the AirTrick mat you ultimate training pad.